Walk in Interviews for Jobs in Dubai
This June, many international companies are hiring walk in interview for multiple vacancies in Dubai. A major district cooling company in Dubai will interview multiple vacancies over the weekend.
Are you looking for a job in the United Arab Emirates? There are some open positions here. The company will hire
- Instrument technicians.
- System operator/assistant system operator
- RO operator
- HVAC technician/assistant
- mechanic/auxiliary mechanic
- electrical engineer
In addition, he will also hire security guards and assistants/cleaners to manage his business. Interviews for these positions will be held at the Ramada Jumeirah Hotel on Satwa Al Mina Road at 9:00 am on May 29 (Saturday). At 4:00 pm, applicants must bring the latest resume, passport photo, passport/visa copy, UAE ID copy, and a copy of education and experience certificates.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Candidates applying for walk in interview Dubai must have a Covid-19 vaccination card or a valid Covid-19 PCR test certificate.
- The Technician (instrument): Electronic/instrument diploma with 4 years of experience in DDC, PLC, interface box and integrated system.
- System Operator/Assistant Operator: Applicants must have a professional diploma in air conditioning and have more than 5 years of experience in refrigeration systems (especially central refrigeration systems).
- Reverse osmosis provider: chemical engineer with 2-3 years of experience in reverse osmosis systems in the municipal industry can apply for a job.
- Walk in interview Dubai HVAC Technician/Junior HVAC Technician: Climate Diploma, 2-3 years of experience in the maintenance and overhaul of air-cooled compressors/screw coolers, large centrifugal coolers and related equipment.
- Mechanical Technician/Mechanical Assistant: A person who has a mechanical engineer in this position. Apply for 2-3 years of maintenance and overhaul experience in compressors, pumps, valves, FCU, AHU and cooling towers. Have 5 years of HVAC instrument repair experience and at least 1 year of experience in repairing remote power systems or centrifugal/screw cooling systems in the mechanical/electrical/electronic or air-conditioning fields.